PHADA Affiliate Membership
Become an Affiliate Member and get connected with 1,900+ housing authority executives nationwide!
Why should you become an Affiliate Member of PHADA?
- Access: Gain access to PHADA’s 1,900+ housing authority member database with contact information which is updated daily.
- Exposure: Take advantage of PHADA’s Affiliate Member Directory available on our website, three annual conferences, trade shows, sponsorship opportunities and various other platforms to market your products and services and to create and maintain relationships with housing professionals. Take advantage of our newly launched Affiliate Member Spotlight benefit to showcase your organization’s thought leadership and recent initiatives.
- Relationships: You need to understand the issues affecting your clients and to stay current on industry trends, set-backs and successes in order to better serve them. PHADA always takes a leadership role in advocating for the interests of public housing authorities, and will keep you up-to-date through its website, bi-weekly newsletter the Advocate, other special publications, and conference education sessions.
- Tools: At PHADA, our housing authority members are represented almost exclusively by the executive director. When doing business with one of PHADA’s 1,900+ members, you know that you are dealing with the housing authority’s key decision maker.
Benefits of an Affiliate Membership
For $1,000 per year, your organization can take advantage of the following benefits:
- Access to PHADA’s 1,900+ Housing Authority membership database, updated daily.
- Complimentary subscription to PHADA’s acclaimed bi-weekly newsletter, the Advocate.
- Access to PHADA’s password protected website featuring critical and timely industry resources.
- Company profile in PHADA’s Affiliate Member Directory, hosted on PHADA’s website
- Profile includes company logo, website, services description and contact information.
- Company listing, including website address, featured annually in the Advocate.
- Opportunity to submit education session proposals for two of PHADA’s annual conferences.
- Discounted conference registration rates.
- Discounted exhibit booth rates.
- *NEW* – Affiliate Member Spotlight – Showcase your company’s latest initiatives on PHADA’s prominent industry website
- 300 to 500 word thought leadership article highlighting your company’s work. Photos and videos as well as newly published research and industry case studies are encouraged. Articles must provide valuable industry knowledge and insights to PHADA members.
Complete your Affiliate Membership Application here.
Membership Questions? Contact: Norma Bellew, Director of Membership, at: 202-546-5445, or email: email@example.com.
Sponsorship & Exhibition Questions? Contact: Sara Patterson, Meetings Director, at: 202-546-5445, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.