: Euclid Technology
You must be logged in to access this page.
You must be logged in to access this page.
SUMMARY: The position duties include a wide range of activities related to monitoring employee performance, ensuring all work is completed accurately within specified time frames, and making sure high levels of customer service are provided at all times.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND EXERCISED: Operates under the direct general supervision of assigned manager or assistant program director. The Supervisor exercises leadership over 5-12 employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The below statements are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. Other duties may be assigned.
- Monitor production, quality control and data integrity of transactions completed by staff
- Conduct the specified percentage level of Quality Control of staff’s files
- Ensure staff meet and/or exceed NMA performance standards
- Ensure staff compliance with the Housing Authority’s Administrative Plan, Standard Operating Procedures and HUD regulations
- Determine staff training needs; Coordinate and provide appropriate training, coaching, etc.
- Completion of Performance Plans, evaluations and disciplinary actions
- Monitor and approve staff time sheets
- Ensure staff provides professional and comprehensive customer service to internal and external customers
- Evaluate procedures and processes and provide recommendations for program excellence
- Promote open communication between teams, departments and divisions
- Provide excellent customer service to participants, landlords, co-workers, clients and vendors
- Obtain certification in Housing Choice Voucher Specialist and Executive Management within 120 days of employment
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education equivalent to a four-year degree from a regionally accredited institution in Public Administration, Social Science or a closely related field (Master’s Degree preferred). A minimum of five years of progressively responsible work experience, with three years of supervisory experience, for a public agency, or related experience in the social service or community service field.
Ability to interpret and implement regulations pertaining to the program. Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; must possess strong computer and organizational skills required to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and demands.
- Collaboration: Collaborates with others
- Integrity: Acts in fair and ethical manner towards others
- Leadership: Aligns personal work goals and actions
- Quality: Meets quality standards set by organization
- Trust: Provides added value
- Adaptability: Adapts plans and goals
- Attention to Detail: Identifies obscure details that are important within a context of distracting information
- Continuous Learning: Implements a self-directed development plan
- Customer Experience Management: Intermediate: Demonstrates solid knowledge and ability, and can apply the competency, with minimal or no guidance, in the full range of typical situations. Would require guidance to handle novel or more complex situations.
- Fostering Communication: Adapts communication
- Information Gathering and Processing: Adapts information gathering strategy-analysis to situation
- Initiative: Addresses imminent issues or opportunities ("Imminent" does not necessarily mean that a "crisis" is involved)
- Managing Conflicts: Addresses critical existing or potential conflict
- Managing People: Manages a small team and implements people management practices.
- Managing Project Execution: Intermediate: Demonstrates solid knowledge and ability, and can apply the competency, with minimal or no guidance, in the full range of typical situations. Would require guidance to handle novel or more complex situations.
- Problem Solving: Solves complex problems
- Self-Awareness: Understands the effect of own emotions and drives on other people.
- Team Leadership: Builds strong teams
- Job ID
- Job Title
- HCV Supervisor
- Application Deadline
- Salary Range
- no minimum salary specified - no maximum salary specified
- Job Major Category
- Job Posting
- Job Location
- Frankfort, KY
- Toriel, Barbara
- Phone Number
- (786) 233-9878
- Best Method of Contact