: Euclid Technology
You must be logged in to access this page.
You must be logged in to access this page.
~~Position: LRPH Manager Program Affiliation: Low Rent Public Housing (LRPH)
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer Salary Range: $46,167 – $67,828
Position Type: Exempt Revision Date: February 20, 2019
The incumbent provides work direction and supervisory oversight for Low Rent Public Housing (LRPH) employees involved in wait list activities, occupancy, inspections & tenant paperwork processing in LRPH program. The incumbent reports to the Chief Financial Officer. The position is exempt from overtime requirements of the Fair Labor Standards Act. The employment relationship is at-will, and the incumbent serves at the pleasure of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: include, but are not necessarily limited to:
• Oversees day-to-day operations for applicant screening and eligibility determination, as well as annual and interim re-certification for LRPH residents. Position is also responsible for rent calculation and changes in personal income, verifying information for accuracy, schedule appointments, communicate/correspond with residents. LRPH Manager is responsible for ensuring that inspections are completed in a timely manner and in accordance 24 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). Assign and evaluate work quality and monitor level of productivity among staff. Respond to complaints from applicants and residents. Investigate and resolve complaints as appropriate;
• Develop and implement procedures within the work group to improve the level of customer satisfaction and employee productivity. Ensure staff compliance with applicable HUD rules and regulations through all phases of the application and re-certification processes;
• Interview and recommend selection of staff. Train new employees on applicable laws, regulations and procedures. Approve leave requests discipline, etc;
• Work with the CEO and other management staff to develop long and short term plans for the LRPH program. Implement applicable goals and objectives. Write departmental procedures to implement the ACOP. Provide monthly reports regarding activity and production status of team;
• Represent the department with outside organizations, to solicit potential applicants and to resolve complaints, etc.
• Implement and enhance performance measures in order to effectively evaluate staff's performance and improve productivity. Work with other managers and IT to computerize performance tracking, and enhance manual work processes;
• Knowledge of PHAS reporting and measurement requirements (including REAC inspections and PNA’s);
• Perform additional duties as assigned (Grant writing, Managing budget, PIC submissions, etc.).
A Bachelor's degree in an area such as Public Administration, Community Planning, Urban Studies, Business Administration, etc.; or an equivalent combination of education and related working experience.
Demonstrated experience working in a high call volume and production environment with high performance guidelines and stringent deadlines.
Demonstrated strong supervisory ability (three years of supervisory experience required).
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrated skill in using computerized business applications, such as Word, Excel, etc. Touch typing speed on a computer keyboard.
The ability to quickly learn the regulations and policies that govern the Public Housing program, especially admissions and occupancy.
Successful work experience in an assisted housing program, especially the LRPH program.
Property Management experience.
Personal computer, calculator, copier, fax machine, telephone and other basic office equipment.
Must be able to work in a normal office environment, visit Public Housing sites, use a keyboard and see a computer screen.
Must be able to pass essential certifications within one year of hire:
1. LRPH Eligibility & Occupancy
2. Public Housing Manager (PHM)
The incumbent must possess and maintain a valid driver's license in state of residence, and maintain an insurable driving record under the terms and conditions of the AHA auto liability policy. The incumbent may have no more than 4 accumulated points in 3 consecutive years.
Range is $46K to $67K. Salary will depend on experience/past accomplishments.
Relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates.
- Job ID
- Job Title
- LRPH Manager
- Application Deadline
- Salary Range
- $46167.00 - $67828.00
- Job Major Category
- Job Posting
- Job Location
- Abilene, TX
- Paul Falade
- Phone Number
- (325) 676-6385
- Best Method of Contact