: Euclid Technology
You must be logged in to access this page.
Senior Property Manager
You must be logged in to access this page.
The Senior Property Manager position is responsible for overseeing and ensuring the overall upkeep including the identification, scheduling and implementations capital repairs and routine maintenance and physical compliance of all RHE assets which include 79 townhomes, 29 single family scattered sites, 60 scattered townhome and condominium units and 239 multi-family unit development. This position will also oversee all third-party property management contracts for RHE assets that are managed by third party management companies. Additionally, this position will oversee any and all major construction and real estate development related activities.
The Senior Property Manager will also manage CDBG grant implementation and compliance as well as maintenance related procurements and purchases in compliance with HUD procurement standards. This position will ensue compliance with federal Davis Bacon and Section 3 requirements.
The Senior Property Manager will be responsible for executive level reporting and trend analysis on work order, supply ordering, contractor expenses and other facilities maintenance expense trends. This position will provide suggestions and implement operational efficiencies based on statistical trend analysis and industry best practices. This position will also implement a quality control program and customer service response system for maintenance work orders.
The Senior Property Manager will also work with local government entities to ensure code compliance, coordinate rental license renewals and inspections and coordinate with various HOAs and attend HOA meetings on behalf of RHE.
This position will also work with other RHE departments to ensure a minimum of 98% occupancy at all times including the coordination of unit turnover and lease ups.
The ideal candidate will have 7 years of asset/property management experience in market rate properties; experience in real estate development and construction activities, and experience supervising direct reports. The ideal candidate must be able to communicate effectively both oral and written.
The ideal candidate will be a Certified Property Manager (CPM) or Residential Management Professional (RMP) or equivalent, be familiar with Yardi Voyager Software systems, have management similar number and type of units.
Maintenance Technician & Manager, Porters, Custodians
- Knowledge of Capital repair/replacement planning and implementation.
- Knowledge of general repair, maintenance, plumbing, electrical, appliance, carpentry, and painting for residential property management gained through formal education and on-the-job training
- Knowledge to conform to common work practices, policies, procedures, etc.
- Ability to follow safety policies, procedures, practices and regulations
- Ability to read and understand MSDS and other related written material.
- Skill in following oral and written instruction.
- Skill in effective communication, both verbal and written.
- Skill in interacting with people of different social, economic, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Knowledgeable and Management of OSHA Safety Standards
- Knowledgeable and Management of PH unit REAC Standards
- Knowledgeable and Management of HQS Inspection Standards
- Knowledgeable and Management of UPCS Inspection Standards
- Time Management - Organizes time to assure attention to special projects and to day-to-day responsibilities by prioritizing
- Must be able to perform multi task with or without interruptions
- Flexibility - Finds ways to adjust to working in different situations and with people who have different work and communication styles.
- Interpersonal Skills/ Knowledge of customer service practices- Commits to finding ways of providing exemplary customer service and working effectively with a wide array of people
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform detail-oriented work
- Project management experience
- Experience supervising others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
Physical Demands: This is a position which requires t frequent walking, standing and climbing of stairs in/around homes, models and properties. Must also have the ability to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 40 lbs. Finger dexterity is necessary. Rare or regular travel may be required to assist other properties as needed, attend training classes, business meetings, or other situations necessary for the accomplishment of some or all of the daily responsibilities of this position. Incumbents must be able to work inside and outside in all weather conditions (rain, snow, heat, hail, wind, sleet). Occasional hazards with materials in the grounds trade, including chemicals.
Work Environment: While performing duties of this job, the Facilities Manager occasionally works near moving mechanical parts or in outside weather conditions. The Facilities Manager is occasionally exposed to wet, cold and/or humid conditions, fumes, dust and/or toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderately noisy. The Facilities Manager might work longer hours and/or during weekends and holidays due to emergency situations. Must be able to drive safely with a valid driver’s license, and have a clean driving record. Must be required to work some nights and weekends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- Mandatory High School Diploma or equivalent
- Some combination of experience and education may substitute for Bachelor’s Degree
- Read and Write in English
- Basic Proficiency Test
- This position requires to complete 24 hours of training per year
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) or Residential Management Professional (RMP) or equivalent.
- HQS/ REAC certified inspector or equivalent.
The company is an at- will Employer, Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
- Job ID
- Job Title
- Senior Property Manager
- Start Date
- Application Deadline
- Salary Range
- no minimum salary specified - no maximum salary specified
- Job Major Category
- Job Posting
- Job Location
- Rockville, MD
- Christele Etienbla
- Phone Number
- Best Method of Contact