Registration is now open!
- For instructions on how to add Staff or Commissioners to your account so they receive your Member rate, click here.
- For assistance or to pay by check, please call the PHADA office at: 202-546-5445 or email Norma Bellew at nbellew@ phada.org.
Cancellations received in writing before August 11, 2023, will be refunded less an $110 administrative fee. Substitutions are welcome if notified in writing. There will be no refunds after August 11, 2023. No refunds are given for no-shows. BY SUBMITTING THIS REGISTRATION FORM YOU ARE AGREEING TO PHADA's CANCELLATION POLICY.
By registering for this conference, I agree to the following:
I agree to allow PHADA to use my image or voice in photographs, video recordings, or other electronic reproductions of such event or activities.
I grant PHADA permission to share my contact information with exhibitors and sponsors.
There is always inherent risk in participating in any activity. Due to the circumstances created by COVID-19, there is a heightened degree of personal risk and responsibility. PHADA and its partners will be taking all legal, prudent and advisable measures to reduce the risk of virus/illness transmission between people at the conference. Despite our best efforts, we will be unable to reduce the level of risk to zero.
1) I acknowledge these risks, and others, and agree to take full personal responsibility for them. I will not hold anyone else accountable, including PHADA and its partners, should I contract illness or should anything else happen to me during my participation in this learning experience.
2) I agree to monitor my own health status and will not attend the conference if I am symptomatic in any way or if I believe I have been exposed to someone with COVID19.
3) I agree to comply with all distancing guidelines, masking requirements and safety protocols imposed by PHADA or the host hotel regardless of whether federal, state or local laws dictate the use of these practices.
|Member - Spouse Registration||$115.00|
|Nonmember - Spouse Registration||$115.00|
Hotel Room Rate: $279.00 per night plus tax
This charge is in addition to the tuition fee, and is paid directly to the hotel by the seminar member upon checkout.
Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill
400 New Jersey Ave NW
Washington, DC 20001
Need to register staff and/or commissioners at the Member rate?
Current PHADA Members can add staff and/or commissioners to their housing authority record to receive the Member rate. Click here for a PDF with step-by-step instructions.